Thursday, March 15, 2007

WE WELCOME YOU - YOU SHAPE THE WORLD

About Women: -

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.Charlotte Whitton (1896-1975)

I refuse to consign the whole male sex to the nursery. I insist on believing that some men are my equals.Brigid Brophy

My advice to the women's clubs of America is to raise more hell and fewer dahlias.William Allen White (1868-1944)

A lady is one who never shows her underwear unintentionally.Lillian Day

From birth to age 18 A girl needs good parents. From 18 to 35 she needs good looks. From 35 to 55 she needs a good personality. From 55 on, she needs good cash.Sophie Tucker (1884-1966) American Singer

The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, Swiss-born psychiatrist and writer

Love is like a flower. It shortly diesUnknown

People call me a femenist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.Rebecca West

A woman's love is a man's privilege, not his right.Unknown

I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures.From a bumper sticker

Those who say they can see through women are missing a lot.Unknown

I have yet not been able to answer ... the great question that has never been answered : What does a woman want ? Sigmund Freud

I'm not happy, I'm cheerful. There's a difference. A happy woman has no cares at all. A cheerful woman has cares but has learned how to deal with themBeverly Sills

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.Unknown
You see an awful lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.Unknown

No comments: